About Qello, LLC
If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 (or the applicable age of majority in your province, territory or country), do not use the Qello OTT Network without the consent and involvement of your parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to register with Qello or use the OTT Network. Qello does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
Information Collection and Use by Qello
Qello collects information submitted by its users, such as name, email address, and age, to authenticate users and to send its users notifications relating to the Qello service. Qello may also collect other profile and preference data, including but not limited to, personal interests, gender, age, education and occupation, in order to assist users to find and communicate with each other. Qello also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, general profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the Qello. This data is used to manage the user accounts, track usage and improve overall services, among other things. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties (including Qello content provider partners) to provide services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses, zip codes, and other geographic location information are recorded for security and monitoring and other benign purposes. Qello collects information concerning software you have downloaded from Qello, products and content purchased, accessed, downloaded and/or streamed through Qello products or services (including, in the case of music products, tracks streamed, purchased or saved in libraries or setlists, or shared with others). User profile information including members' pictures and chosen usernames are displayed to users and visitors in order to facilitate interaction in the Qello community. Email addresses are used for the purposes of inviting new friends to join Qello, to add users to members' friends' networks, and to send notifications and other electronic communications related to the Qello OTT Network. With the exception of inviting friends, adding friends, and notifications and other electronic communications related to the Qello OTT Network, a user's email address is not shared or displayed to people within a user's personal network. Users within a personal network communicate on Qello with each other through Qello, without disclosing their email addresses – unless they so choose. Users' full names are never directly revealed by Qello to other members or visitors. To facilitate searching and finding friends and acquaintances on the service, Qello allows users to search for other members using first and last name, and email address. Qello also allows users to connect their Qello account with their Facebook account for the purposes of finding friends on the Qello OTT Network and sharing personal music viewing history with user's friends on Facebook and on Qello. We may also use a user's email address to send updates, a newsletter, or news and updates regarding the Qello OTT Network or other electronic communication regarding a user's account. From time to time, Qello or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on Qello or via partner sites or on partner platforms. In order to participate, users may be asked to provide personal information such as name, email address or home address or to answer questions. We may transfer personal information to ad partners that you have explicitly requested to receive information from. Our partners, executing programs on our behalf or via their platforms or site, may also transfer personal information to us for use in fulfillment of the promotion, sweepstake or contest. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply.
Invitations and Other Communications to Non-members
Qello members can invite friends to join the Qello OTT Network by sending invitation emails via our automated invitation system. Qello stores the email addresses that members provide so that the respondents may be added to the referring member's friend's list, and also to send reminders of the invitations. Qello does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations and invitation reminders. Recipients of invitations from Qello may contact Qello to request the removal of their information from our database.
Qello members may also store email addresses of people they know in their internal Qello address book and may also choose to send invitations and other communications to those addresses.
Qello uses your personal information to:
- Deliver to you and bill you for Qello products and services, or Qello-produced products and services, and communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues and the Qello OTT Network generally. This may include verifying authorization of credit card usage before any purchase of premium content or services (e.g., for the purposes of access to a free trial or to All Access);
- Verify access rights to premium content or other access-restricted services and software, including for the purpose of supporting digital rights management software;
- Improve our software and services by providing personalized content recommendations, language and location customization, and/or personalized help and instructions;
- Determine if you meet the minimum system requirements to use our products, and provide information concerning compatibility and interoperability to you;
- Track content accesses, downloads and streams for the purpose of paying royalties and license fees to third-party providers, such as record labels and other copyright holders and content distributors and partners;
- Ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events;
- Offer you product upgrades, content, services and games for you to purchase;
- Provide you with content, services, instructions, and a more personalized experience based on personal information, such as your language preferences, zip/postal code, country locations, and any content or other preferences you provide via Qello or other partner platform or site, if applicable;
- Auto-update downloaded Qello products;
- Provide you with notifications, news, free newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers; and
- Better understand how our products are used, including Web traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of our products and services;
We may use a "click-through URL" linked to the Qello OTT Network in some of our communications. When members click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. This click-through data is tracked by Qello to help determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications. You should not click text or graphic links in the communications, if you prefer not to be tracked in this way.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format members can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to members.
Chat Rooms, Journals and Blogs, Message Boards, Classifieds. Other Social Media and Public Forums
Correcting/Updating or Removing Information
Qello users may modify or remove any of their personal information at any time by logging into their account and accessing applicable features.
Members who wish to opt out of receiving Qello updates or notifications, including the Qello newsletter, can do so from within their Account Settings or by clicking on an "unsubscribe" link included in the emails.
Ads appearing on the Qello OTT Network may be delivered to members by Qello or one of our advertising partners. Our advertising partners may place cookies or other similar technologies on your device. These cookies or other similar technologies allow the ad server to recognize your device each time they send you an online advertisement. In this way, ad servers may compile information about where you, or others who are using your device, saw their advertisements and determine which ads are clicked on. This information allows an ad network to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
Qello member accounts are secured by member-created passwords. If you have accessed the Qello OTT Network from a third party platform or store and have not created a Qello password, Qello will email you instructions on how to easily set up a unique password for your Qello account. In any event, you should not share your password with anyone. Qello takes precautions to insure that member account information is kept private. We use commercially reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database. For Qello All Access, we utilize Secure Sockets Layering, an industry-standard protocol for certain of your transmissions to us, in order to encrypt the personal information that you send to us through the registration process or to make updates to your payment information. Qello cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time. For any additional information about the security measures we use on Qello, please contact us at email@example.com
Qello IS NOT "ERROR-FREE"
Sharing and Disclosure of Information Qello Collects
Cookies and Internet Advertising
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
Cookies are not the only types of technology that enable this functionality; we also use other, similar types of technologies. See below for more information and examples.
We and our Service Providers may use the following types of cookies:
- - Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential, but help us to personalize and enhance your online experience with Qello Concerts. For example, they help us to remember your preferences and prevent you from needing to re-enter information you previously provided (for example, during member sign up). We also use these cookies to collect information (such as popular pages, conversion rates, viewing patterns, click-through and other information) about our visitors' use of the Qello Concerts service so that we can enhance and personalize our website and service and conduct market research. Deletion of these types of cookies will result in limited functionality of our service.
- - Advertising cookies: These cookies use information about your visit to this and other websites, such as the pages you visit, your use of our service or your response to ads and emails, to deliver ads that are more relevant to you. These types of ads are called "Interest-Based Advertising." Many of the advertising cookies associated with our service belong to our Service Providers.
How can I exercise choice regarding cookies and other types of online tracking?
For more information about cookies set through our website, as well as other types of online tracking (including the collection of information by third parties about your online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services for online interest based advertising), and to exercise choices regarding them, click here. At this time, we do not respond to Web browser "do not track" signals.
How Does Qello Concerts use Web Beacons and other Technologies?
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs or pixel tags) often work in conjunction with cookies. We and our Service Providers may use them for similar purposes as cookies, such as to understand and enhance the use of our service, improve site performance, monitor visitor traffic and actions on our site, and understand interactions with our marketing (including email and online ads on third party sites). Because web beacons often work in conjunction with cookies, in many cases, declining cookies will impair the effectiveness of web beacons.
We use other technologies that are similar to cookies, such as browser storage and plugins (e.g., HTML5, IndexedDB, and WebSQL). Like cookies, some of these technologies may store small amounts of data on your device. We may use these and various other technologies for similar purposes as cookies, such as to enforce our terms, prevent fraud, and analyze the use of our service. There are a number of ways to exercise choice regarding these technologies. For example, many popular browsers provide the ability to clear browser storage, commonly in the settings or preferences area; see your browser's help function or support area to learn more. Other technologies, such as Silverlight storage, may be cleared from within the application.
Qello site(s) or software or services provided by Qello, or your dealings with the Qello OTT Network (or other Qello users), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated November 10, 2016
© 2011 – 2012, 2015, 2016 Qello, LLC or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Qello and the Qello logos are trademarks Qello, LLC or its affiliates.
Q. Where is Qello available?
A. All iOS devices, all Android devices, Sony and Samsung Smart TVs, Windows mobile devices, Amazon Kindle and more.
Q. What kind of music will I find on Qello?
A. There's entertainment for everyone. Qello's massive library covers more than 30 genres of live concert films from the 1920s to today.
Q. Can I try All-Access for free?
A. Yes. Get a Qello All-Access Pass for FREE with a 7-Day Trail. See more.